What payments are accepted?
**We cannot add gratuities to credit or debit cards.
You can typically use these methods:
- Debit cards
- American Express
- Checks with ID
Do you have any coupons or special promotions?
We do not offer coupons or discounts, per say. On the other hand, you can follow us on Facebook to see our special promotions and packages as we show our appreciation for your loyalty and client referrals. (COMING SOON) Edge Experience Loyalty Program. Each time you receive an Edge Experience, you can earn Edge Points. Over time, they will add up, and you can redeem them for free products and services…the ones you want, whenever you want. As our guest, you are automatically registered(COMING SOON) by downloading our free app you won't miss out on package specials, in-app discounts and ease of scheduling. Your points will be in our system and you can ask guest services for updates. No more cutting coupons or keeping track of specials.
When Should I arrive?
Please arrive 10 minutes before your appointment to ensure you receive your full service. We recommend that you also pre-book your next Edge appointment prior to leaving so that we can be sure to accommodate your schedule.
Can I cancel an appointment?
Absolutely. In consideration of our other clients as well as our service providers, please give us a minimum 48 hour notice if you cannot make your appointment. Edge service providers work on full commission and a are paid for the services they perform.
If my regular edge stylist is booked can I see another stylist?
Of course! We are an incredibly tight team at Edge and our very first priority is our guests. If at any time and for any reason you would like to try a different service provider, rest assured there will never be hard feelings.
I've booked a Hair color service, what is included?
Color services include a color application only and do not include a blow dry if you are not also getting hair cut. If you have booked a color service and not a cut, please be sure to also book a blow dry.
Are stylist gratuities included on my service bill at edge salon & spa?
Gratuity is customary for good service and always left to the discretion of our guests, but we never include them on your bill. A tip option is a presented upon checkout.
What if I am dissatisfied with my service?
We believe that beauty is individual and we believe guests should leave the salon feeling beautiful and happy with their service. However, if for any reason you are dissatisfied, we will gladly adjust your nails, waxing, cut or color with 5 days of your original appointment.
What happens if I do not confirm my appointment?
We strive to accommodate our guests to the best of our ability. In order to do so, all of our scheduled appointments are confirmed via email and phone. If we do not receive a confirmation within 12 hours of your appointment, we will open your spot up so that another Edge Salon and Spa client can receive service.
Special event & Wedding Checklist
We offer full wedding services to make your day picture perfect!
- Contact us as soon as you have your wedding date. This will ensure that you get your choice of services and stylist.
- Make reservations for the entire bridal party. You will want to make sure your we can accommodate your whole bridal party.
- Make sure our hours fit your schedule. You should verify that we will be open the day of the wedding, especially when planning around a special event or holiday.
- Check out our special packages for brides offering special deals when you book your wedding services together.
- Don’t forget the groom. The groom and his attendants may also want to book services such as a haircut, style, massage, hand treatments, etc.
- Plan for the honeymoon, too. Keep in mind that if you plan on going somewhere warm for your honeymoon, you may want to start building your base tan before you leave.
- Have fun. Enjoy being pampered along with your wedding party and remember it is your wedding day and all you have to do is relax and enjoy it!